ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Winners!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Winners!

We've got two winners. One for the Save Your World, the other was for Ecover.

Save Your World: Congrats to LLL with Leslie for having the lucky winning comment!
LLL with Leslie said...Button...#2    15
http://www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com/
March 13, 2010 6:24 PM

Ecover: Congrats to Deb for having the lucky winning comment!
Deb said...I entered Green Mountain Coffee    48
deborah150 at hotmail.com
March 15, 2010 3:55 PM

Winners have been emailed and have 48 hours to respond. Thank you to everybody who entered!

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to learn the ropes around here and try to win one of these giveaways. Okay, but I'll check in again...but let me go check the Flirty Apron Giveaway. I think that's open. I love it here. It's so busy and you can get free stuff. Lovin' it Cara. Great job.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara