ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Etsy Shop: NayArts Review + Promotion Special

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Etsy Shop: NayArts Review + Promotion Special

It's my pleasure to bring you NayArts! Nay is a very talented artist who sells his work on Etsy! I LOVE his prints! They all have sayings on them like 'You don't have to be beautiful to be a model' and 'Sould we turn around now or drive 20 more miles?'. They are really cute sayings! Plus I love that they aren't written perfectly. It's not font, it's his writting. Makes it very original. The prints sell for $5-10 and he's even selling a few original paintings for $50-60! Great prices!

ME: Where are you from and a little about yourself?


Nay: I have lived in Las Vegas since 2002. I don’t really feel like I live here. I feel more like I just visit Las Vegas A lot. Before Vegas was Tucson and before That North Carolina. I have an awesome dog named Judy. It’s always nice to have something to chase after. I have pictures of her on my blog.


ME: When did you start making the items in your shop?


Nay: I started Painting In august of 2006 , A few Months after my mother passed away. I just had to do something to express how i felt. A couple years later I started selling on Etsy. The Prints are a real good fit for etsy.

ME: How did you decide the name for your shop?


Nay: At one point I had thought about Nayart. After a bit of research I found that a brilliant french architect has Nayart.com. I added an S and the rest is history.

ME: What is your favorite thing about owning your shop and being a seller?


Nay: My two favorite things Are the independence it gives me and the feedback I get.
It is a pure joy to hear people embrace what I do.

ME: What inspires you to create such beautiful pieces?


Nay: I find inspiration all around me. I make sure to get out of the house to walk the dog or go to the store everyday. Movement really helps the thought process.


ME: What is your favorite item in your shop and why?


Nay: A print that says “Sometimes the Wrong Choices Bring Us to the Right places”. I love this so much I painted it twice and will again. It is something I said while giving advice to a close friend. It is about not being too hard on yourself and just moving forward.

ME: Is there anything new you plan to add to your shop?

Nay: I am adding new Prints all the time. I paint nearly every day.

ME: Anything else you would like to let us know?


Nay: Nay is a nickname my Mom used to call me. It is short for Nathan. Since I paint because of her that is the name I sign my paintings.


ME: Are there any other places on the net we that we can find you?


Nay: Of course I am all over the net. You can find me at
http://www.nayarts.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/thegenieofgarthbrooks

Thank you so much for the interview Nay!

I bet you want one of his print huh!? :) You will seriously be there forever looking through all of his work! If you do plan on heading over there and ordering, be sure you mention my blog! Nay is offering a buy one get one free to anybody who comes over from my blog! Now you'll be there even longer looking for 2 that you totally adore! Good luck and a big thanks and pat on the back to Nay!

GO ORDER! :) NAYARTS!!

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

1 comments:

nayarts said...

Thank you so much for the Fantastic Interview. It just looks amazing. The pics are perfect choices.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara