ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: I'm back! Plus, my wins! :)

Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm back! Plus, my wins! :)

Hi everybody! I missed you guys! We are all moved into our new house! The move went very well. The in-laws came to help us move, and I'm so glad they did! I don't think we would have gotten the other house cleaned in time if they weren't here. They also bought us a washer and dryer! Ohhhh, I love it! It's nice to finally have our own. Now, we don't have to worry everytime we move, trying to find a place that has one! They also got us a new big screen for the living room. We had a 57" in the living room, but it was HUGE! And I don't just mean the screen! The thing weighs over 200lbs! Yeah, I know! So, that big ole mamma jamma is up on craigslist! The great thing about the new house is that we have a garage now. Well, my HUSBAND has a garage now! Lol He has a shirt that says "Man Law: Never Ever Give Up The Garage" Haha, that's fine with me, he can have it, but I'm not cleaning it! :) The dogs and the boys have adjusted well. The boys have already made friends with a little boy across the street! The only left in the house that I have to do is hang pictures. The hubby left yesterday for 40 days, so I'll have plenty of time to get that done!

I have lots of reviews to post! I will probably get one or two posted today, and the rest to follow throughout the week! I also updated the end dates on my current giveaways. Stay tuned!

Here are my wins!...

I'm sure excited about getting this one! It's a custom stepping stone from Set In Stone! It's going to be Coast Guard themed and say 'The Gawlik Family'! I can't wait to get it! I'll post a picture when I get it! I won it from On The Search For Hidden Treasure.

A copy of The Host By Stephenie Meyer. My sister has been bugging me to read this one, so this makes me and my sister very happy! :) Won this one from Chrissy's World Of Books.

A Kimengl T-shirt from The Ethertons! She was so patient with me! Waiting for me to get internet, so I could get on and pick a shirt! :)

3  Orglamix eyeshadows from Sweep Tight! It's no secret that I love mineral makeup! :)

Softlips PURE 100% Natural line! I was suprised at all I got! 8 different products! Yay! :) This one was from The Makeup Divas!


Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

2 comments:

Kel said...

Congrats and welcome back!

Melissa said...

Hi Cara! I thought I would hop on over here to check out your site. Love it! You've done a fabulous job! Keep up the great work. :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara