ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Don'y worry, I'm here!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Don'y worry, I'm here!

I know some of you have noticed that I haven't been here in almost 2 weeks. I just took a little break from the blog. Went to Texas to visit family. We also went to Sea World, had a GREAT time! Sea World is my once yearly thing since the have the Hero Salute where military get in free once a year. Hubby just got home yesterday! Yay! This is really the first time he's going to be home this year for any length of time!

So, as you can see, I've been really busy, and didn't want to add my blog to my list! I'm still going to be busy for the next week. The hubby is on stand down so he'll be home. I'll be blogging here and there, but only when I have time.

As for my giveaways that ended while I was gone, all entries that were submitted while I was gone are going to be counted. Right now I have 363 comments to moderate. All giveaways (except Brittanys) are now closed. As soon as I moderate the comments, I will be picking winners, so stay tuned!

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

3 comments:

Mrs. Mother said...

Hi, I am now following you from MBC. I hope you will do the same.

http://motherhoodthesequel.blogspot.com

Sofia's Ideas said...

I'm now following you through MBC.
Come follow me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

Sofia's Ideas

MollyinMinn said...

Sometimes a blog break can be so rejuvenating, can't it?! Glad you had a great trip and hope you have a fabulous weekend!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara