ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Gearing Up for the Holidays: Academy J Review

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gearing Up for the Holidays: Academy J Review

I am so pleased to introduce you all the Academy J! Academy J sells handcrafted headbands! Ever since I've cut my hair short, I love playing with it. And one of the things I've really enjoyed, is wearing cute headbands. As soon as I ran across Academy J, I just knew I had to see what this company was all about!

About the company:


We are Sarah and Jessica- two BYU graphic design and photography students. Two years ago we took a design class together.  As we gathered to work on our class projects, we discovered our talent for collaborative work  as well as our similar values and the enjoyment we got from working with one another.  Out of our love of people, art, design, hard work, and all things creative  was born THE ACADEMY.

All of our headbands are made from the best materials with careful love and attention.  Because of the handmade nature of our products, each is slighlty unique.  We are continually working on new designs and we love what we do.

For review, I received a beautiful beaded, embellished headband called Emma- pearl. It is so pretty! The first time I wore it, all the soccer moms at my sons practice were 'oooing' and 'ahhing'! I felt really pretty wearing it too!

It is so well made and the beads just give it a little extra pop!

Academy J also sells crocheted headbands and hair clips! Be sure to visit Academy J's blog, and facebook!

I am very happy with this company, and I plan on buying a few more head bands that I have my eye on! I think I will even buy my sister one for Christmas! These would make the perfect gift!


Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

0 comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara