ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Glass With a Twist Review

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Glass With a Twist Review

I have found a wonderful site that not only I want everything from, but that is perfect for those hard to buy for people in my life! It's called Glass With a Twist! They sell personalized engraved glassware! You can personalize one of their templates, or you can start from scratch and create your own!

There are so many different kinds of glasses you can choose from! Shot glasses, beer mugs, wine glasses and pitchers are just a few of the many you can choose from! They even have bomb sets for those brave souls out there!

For review, I received the 'Big Boy' Cocktail Glass.

This is perfect for my husband! Once or twice a month we go hang out with one of our fellow Coastie families and have a few drinks. I don't care what cup I use, but my husband is so picky! He will take forever just trying to find the 'right' cup! *rolls eyes*

So, when I saw this cup on the site, and I saw that I could put his name on it, I was super excited! As it turns out, I was right! He LOVES the cup! He got a big kick out of the saying on it! He said he will now only drink out of that cup! Yay! :)

The glass itself is beautiful! It's not too big and not too small. The etching in that glass is very precise and well done. I am very pleased with this company and am planning on buying some more glasses!



Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

0 comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara