ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: me4kidz Review

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

me4kidz Review

Having two little boys ages 4 and 5 means that there are a lot of "boo boo's"! My boys are always getting into stuff and hurting themselves! Luckily I ran across a company called me4kidz!

me4kidz sells first aide kits for parents who have accident prone kids like I do! I am constantly looking around the house looking for band aids and ointment for the latest scrape and cut. The worst is when we are away from home and there is nothing in my purse for a "boo boo"!

I was sent a medibuddy for review!

The medibuddy is perfect to put in your purse, car, stroller and backpack for those little emergencies! I have mine in my car. I can't count the number of times we have been somewhere and one of my boys have hurt themselves. Blood ends up everywhere and I have to rush home to fix them up! Not fun at all!

Now I can be out and about and not worry if we have an accident. I will have them taken care of in no time! The kit comes with 40 items! 1 knee and elbow bandage, 15 kid-friendly bandages, 1 sting relief pad, 4 2"x2" gauze pads, 3 antiseptic wipes, 1 burn relief cream, 2 antibiotic ointment, 12 kid-friendly fun stickers, and 1 carry case!

That is everything you need to take care of your little one! The stickers are a great idea! It's amazing how a sticker can make a child magically feel so much better! With my medibuddy, I now have the piece of mind that my boys will be happy and safe!

me4kidz also has two other products. The medibag which is a full first aide kit with LOTS of items. It also includes a coupon for a refill kit! They also have the diaper bag buddy which is perfect for your precious little baby!

With a price of $12.95 and $4.95, these kits are a great value! Click HERE to find a location near you to pick one up, or order online!

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

0 comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara