ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: sibu Beauty Review

Thursday, June 14, 2012

sibu Beauty Review


When I learned that I would be reviewing for sibu Beauty, I was thrilled! Sibu Beauty sells skin care products that are made from the Himalayan sea buckthorn berry, or the "beauty berry". This "magic" berry contains over 190 bioactive compounds that restore, revitalize, and protect youthful beauty.


For review, I was sent the Sea Buckthorn Repair & Protect. It is a nourishing facial cream for all skin types. 


Every time I get out of the shower, or wash my face, it feels really tight and dry. I've been that was since I was in elementary school. I've tried many different creams on my face. Some didn't help while others made my face greasy. I am surprised how much I like the Repair & Protect!


The cream had left my face feeling moisturized and refreshed. It has a citrus smell to it. It also didn't leave my face feeling greasy. Last weekend I got a little bit of sun. I put the cream on that evening and the next day I didn't even feel like I had been in the sun! That's a huge plus for me!


Here are some benefits from using Repair & Protect:

  • Promotes tissue recovery and healing
  • Rejuvenates sun damaged skin
  • Protects against environmental stress
  • Preserves healthy skin tone and texture
  • Boosts collagen production


Those are all things that my skin needs! I have fair skin and freckles, so anything that helps with what the sun does to me, is my best friend. Since I've been using the cream, my face looks and feels so much better. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to improve their facial skin!


Please take a moment and visit sibu Beauty an all their pages and follow to stay up to date with their latest!
Facebook
Twitter
Blog
Pinterest

Disclosure Statement: sibu Beauty provided The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife this review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

0 comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara