ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Headline Shirts Review

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Headline Shirts Review



My husband owns so many funny shirts. He has picked them up from here and there over the years. People are always laughing and saying things to him about his shirts. That is why I was so happy to review for Headline Shirts!

Headline Shirts has a huge variety of great shirts. I had a hard time choosing a shirt for my husband. He of course left it up to me! In the end I decided on the Relentlessly Awesome shirt!

It's a simple shirt that says a lot! I think he's relentlessly awesome! The shirt fits him perfectly. The letters on the shirt are a good size too. Not too big, not too small. There have also already been people smiling at his shirt or telling him that they like his shirt. That's why he wears them! Perfect!

There are tons of shirts to choose from at Headline Shirts. They also have a few accessories. Here are a few items that I would also like to have.



Now it's your turn! One of my lucky readers is going to win their very own shirt from Headline Shirts! Good luck! CLICK HERE to enter!



Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!


0 comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara