ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: KLUTCHclub Review

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

KLUTCHclub Review

I was super happy when I learned I would be reviewing for KLUTCHclub! I had been seeing these boxes all over the place and was really curious to see what all the rage was about.

KLUTCHclub sent me their May box to review. The May box was called "Get Ready for Summer". I was so excited to get into that box and see what I got. It was almost like it was my birthday or Christmas! I actually loved the way it was packaged. It was quite simple, yet it still kept me intrigued!

Here is what came in the box:



Hydroxatone's Instant Effect 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer will help your skin look radiant even after sun exposure. This is THE product for all those pictures you'll take to capture summer memories. Forget Botox and try this one-of-a-kind $70 serum risk-free!










ONE coconut water will help you miraculously replenish electrolytes after those hot, summer workouts! And you already know why everyone is going Coco for coconut water!  











Moving Comfort sports bras will keep you well-supported this summer during all of your athletic adventures. Share the KLUTCH and give one of your gift cards to a friend. 










Yoga Download classes make working out at your home, office or hotel room easy- perfect when you're too busy or traveling this summer and can't get to a yoga studio.










Think Thin bars help you snack intelligently, giving you a good source of portable protein and no refined sugar. Try two different flavors to see which one you like best. 










A KLUTCHclub water bottle will help you stay hydrated this summer- sure to become your new buddy for bike rides, hikes, or any other outdoor activities you've got planned for those dog days.







Overall, I am very happy with KLUTCHclub! Each month they have a different box with a different theme. August's box is "Health On-the-Go"! It looks like a really good box!

Each box contains $50 or more worth of cutting edge products. All you pay is $18 or less a moth to enjoy it all! I'm sure this wont be the last KLUTCHclub box I get! It's too good of a deal to pass up! These boxes also make great gifts!

You can:
Follow KLUTCHclub on Pinterest
Follow KLUTCHclub on Facebook
Follow KLUTCHclub on Twitter
and visit their website!

Also, if you 'like' them on Facebook, you can enter to win $500 in skincare products!

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

0 comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara