ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Winner!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Winner!

Sorry this is a little late, but there is a winner for EvoraKids! I was out shopping all day with my mom, so I wasn't at home to pick a winner. But here I am now and I want to say congrats to Naddez! Random.org picked lucky number 37 as the winner!

Naddez said...It has No wheat, gluten, soy or GMOs.    37

sam94son05@sbcglobal.net
March 24, 2010 9:59 AM

Thank you to all those that entered! Please go and enter my other giveaways! I just posted Mom's Best Naturals this morning. I'm going to try to get another one up tomorrow morning, but we'll see.

The winner has been emailed and has 48 hours to respond.

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

0 comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara