ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: SafeTPet Review

Sunday, September 5, 2010

SafeTPet Review

Anybody who has pets, especially dogs, know how scary it is to think what will happen to them if they get out of the yard and run away!

I have 3 dogs. They all like to dig! My youngest dog, a 5 month old border collie/lab mix, just the other day, dug under the fence and was in the front yard waiting for me when I got home! I had to quickly cover the hole so the others wouldn't get out!

With SafeTPet, my worries are put a little more at ease! I received a personalized ID collar for my oldest dog! He's a 2 year old German shepherd mix. He's been through a lot with us! I rescued him from the Humane Society in Slidell, LA. He has done through 2 moves with us and a hurricane. It would literally break my heart if I lost him!

Now that he has his new SafeTPet collar with his name and my phone number on it, I feel a lot better! I think I will but 2 more for my other dogs as well! My mom has even talked about buying a couple for her dogs since she's seen mine!

The collar is VERY well made. It's thick and the name and number are embroidered in, so it won't fade! I chose the neon green color, so it's very easy to see!

At SafeTPet, they sell personalized collars and leashes, no bark collars, designer cat collars, designer dog collars and harnesses, personalized luggage straps, pet tags, and other pet goodies!

The collar that I received is priced at $15.99 and comes in a large variety of color combinations! Order yours today and take some of the worry away!

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

0 comments:

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara