ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Hana Professional Flat Iron Review

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hana Professional Flat Iron Review

When I found out that I was going to get the chance to review the Hana Professional Flat Iron 1' Pink Edition from Misikko, I was waaaay excited! I got a flat iron for Christmas and was pretty pleased with it, but not overly. Now, this one, on the other hand, is AWESOME! I am thoroughly impressed with not only the flat iron, but with Misikko as well! When I opened the box and started pulling things out, it felt like Christmas!

How pretty is all of that!?! I feel like I should start a new career as a stylist! :) The flat iron has adjustable heat, it's safe to use on damp hair, has floating plates for all hair textures, and has a 2 year warranty! It also comes with a travel pouch and a heat proof silicone mat. Then, store it all away neatly in the tin case. This is great for me! I travel a lot going back home to visit family. Now, that I've used this flat iron, I will NEVER use another! It heats up very quicklly, and works great! For me, this is the best flat iron!

Here is a before picture

And here's after!

Oh it did such a great job!

Misikko also has Chi flat irons for sale, the best selling hair straightener the world has know.
Oh, and that's not all! There's the Babyliss flat iron that are compact, attractive & easy to wield, with torqued-up motors so they're as powerful as larger ionic dryers.

I wasn't able to do a giveaway with this review due to stocking issues, but I look forward to working with Misikko in the future, and hopefully doing a giveaway! I honestly can't wait to work with them again, and I URGE you to go check out the website and order to see for yourself how wonderful Misikko is!

P.S.- I already told my mom she can have my old straightener! :)


Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

2 comments:

VKT said...

I found your blog on Friday Follow! Have a great week-end! BTW, you look pretty in both the before and after pic!

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

I love the way it made your hair look!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara