ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: I won!

Monday, April 26, 2010

I won!

Ooooh I'm so excited! I won AGAIN! 2 more actually! Here they are:

My choice of Huephoria wine glass, I picked that one! It's going to be a GREAT mother's day gift for the mom-in-law! I won that from Review Retreat! I love that blog!

$25.00 box of surprise Hair Accessories from The Hair Coverings! Nice! I won that from Debs Here! Another great blog! :)

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow you are so lucky. Congrats! :D

Scuba Wife Life said...

holy moley! I can't believe you won that many things! Congrats! I am just commenting on this one winner post rather than all of them (otherwise I would be here ALL day! ;) lol). I am super excited for you...even if you did beat me out on a couple! :)Enjoy all your goodies and good luck with the rest of the giveaways you've entered! Winning is so much fun! :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara