ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Signing off...moving...oh joy!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Signing off...moving...oh joy!

Just a quick note to let you guys know that the computer is about to be packed up. Tomorrow everything is getting moved to the new house. I will have the laptop tonight, but I doubt I'll have time to get on anymore. So, this is me saying 'I'll see you at the new house!'. There will be lots of new stuff when I come back! Keep entering my giveaways! Some don't have a set end date and there is no telling when I'm going to end them, so get on it! :) Wish me luck everybody!

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

1 comments:

Libby said...

Moving? I'm wishing you the best of luck! But you seem pretty calm considering. Loved your post about why men are happier people, you'll have to thank your grandma for me :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara