ES6tLMQ0PXfdqC9-18bZz9xUQ9E The Life Of A Coast Guard Wife: Orglamix Review

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Orglamix Review

When I got the email from Cheri saying that she'd love for me to review for her, I was stoked! This is my first Etsy review and I'm loving it! Orglamix is the name of her shop.

Cheri let me choose 3 colors that I wanted to review. I picked:

Bordeaux

Chocolate Chip Cookie

Springwater


Aren't they beautiful!? My favorite, hands down, is the springwater. I've been using it as an eyeliner. It looks great! I loved all 3. They all shimmer and my 5 year old has loved that. Everytime I put it on he notices! Now that I've tried them, there are so many more colors I want to try!

Here is a little about Orglamix:
Available in every shadow of the rainbow from classic neutrals to the hottest hues, these 100% pure mineral pigments deliver gorgeous smudge-proof, crease-free and water-resistant color in one stroke.



The perfect, high-payoff combination of brilliant color, an easy-blending formula, and endless versatility that will revolutionize your eye-makeup outlook and deliver stunning effects.


Apply dry for a natural glow, wet for more intensity or mix together with other Orglamix products to customize colors as you desire. With over 125 shades to choose from, let inspiration be your guide and watch your makeup go from everyday to extraordinary.


What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates


All Orglamix products are packaged in clear jars with a sifter and sold by weight, not volume (so you get more product). This listing is for a 8g jar filled with 1.5g
.05oz. Safe for eyes, lips, face and nails.

Orglamix doesn't only offer eyeshadows. They also have Pure Mineral Face (foundations), Pure Mineral Cheeks (blushes), and Eco Makeup Brushes just to name a few!

Orglamix can also be found on Facebook and Twitter! Please go and follow so you wont miss a thing!

A big thanks to Cheri over at Orglamix for letting me review, and sharing her wonderful products with me!

Don't forget to thank a member of our MILITARY!

1 comments:

Libby's Library said...

I love Orglamix - just as good as the expensive name brands (which I have used for years)! And such a great selection of colors:-)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara